What‘s included in the Frank IT Change Kit™?
The Frank IT Change Kit is the turnkey, off-the-shelf change-communications solution that provides IT, HR, digital and business transformation project teams with ready-made communication materials and org change management tools. The Kit offers 27 different Change-Communication Modules that cover the most popular and pressing IT, HR, digital and business-change projects occurring today. Choose individual or multiple modules based on your project needs – or pick up all 27 (the entire Kit) for a complete internal communications solution.
What‘s a Change-Communication Module™?
Each change-communication module consists of 30 to 40 ready-made employee communication pieces (posters, emails, digital signage, overview guides, training facilitation ideas, etc.) – professionally written, designed and delivered in editable Microsoft PowerPoint and Word files – about a specific IT, HR, digital or business transformation topic. The Frank IT Change Kit offers 27 change-communication modules delivered in various creative themes.
What are the Creative Themes™?
All 27 change-communication modules are available in various themes or “looks” to fit your or your customers‘ internal brand standards or company culture. When you purchase a module, you choose that module in one theme. Some customers choose a theme that most closely matches an existing brand ... others choose a theme that has a different “look” from other internal comms to help their project stand out. It’s all up to you. Either way, all themes are delivered as editable PPT and Word files, allowing you to insert your company colors, fonts, logos or other images as desired.
What are the Change Readiness Tools™?
The Frank IT Change Kit also includes 17 Change Readiness Tools (12 Change Assessments and 5 Resistance Buster Workshop Agendas). Each tool is a guided worksheet or assessment that helps you gather project information, unearth resistances, identify end-user target audiences, develop key messages and more.
What‘s Frank's Change-Communications Process™?
Frank’s proprietary, Change-Communications Process™ is “Prep / Announce / Train / Sustain.” Easily mapped to common Enterprise IT implementation and change management processes, it's an easy-to-use and easy-to-follow path through effective employee communications. All Kit materials follow this process to help you keep communications consistent for the long-term.
How do I access the materials?
Upon payment receipt, we immediately send you and your team access to your purchased modules via ZIP file. Simply point, click and download all materials onto your preferred internal storage system (such as SharePoint, Box, Huddle, Google for Work, etc) to share freely within your company. And remember: all files are delivered in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word files. That means no new design software to learn. Your team or customers can simply edit the content to include project details & timeline ... and go.
How do I or my customers deploy the materials?
Each module includes a step-by-step User Guide that describes when to send the right communication to the right audience at the right time. Tips are also included on best-practice ways to help IT, HR, digital and business-transformation communications stand out and get noticed.
How does the Frank IT Change Kit™ align with other OCM methods?
The Kit was developed as a stand-alone change-communications solution or as a complementary addition to legacy Org Change Management (OCM) processes you or your customers may have in place. The main differentiator? Most legacy OCM offerings or processes don’t have tangible communication materials. The Frank IT Change Kit covers this gap.
How do I train my team or my customers to use the Kit materials?
- INTERNAL COMPANY USE (PROJECT TEAMS, INTERNAL COMMS DEPARTMENTS, ETC.): Your company-use purchase includes a module-specific User Guide plus a 60-minute virtual training session for you and your team to set you up for ongoing success. Each training session can also be recorded upon request so you have it for future reference.
- IP PURCHASERS / RESELLERS (TECH COMPANIES, SIs, CHANGE CONSULTING FIRMS, ETC.): Module IP purchased for Resale includes a module-specific User Guide, a 90-minute "Train-the-Trainer" Usage session and a 90-minute "Train-the-Trainer" Sales Enablement session to equip you & your team to successfully deliver the materials to your customers. Each training session can also be recorded upon request so you have it for future reference.
Can the modules be translated into a different language?
All modules are currently delivered in the (American) English language. All module materials are editable, however, so changing text is easy. In fact, many Kit customers have had success tapping into their own employees for assistance with language translation (hint: this gets people involved in your project too!). Or, if you need translation services, Frank has many resources we can connect you with.
Can the Frank team customize the module materials for me?
All communication modules and themes were developed with a commitment to representing various company, industry and cultural differences. In addition, all module content is based on best-practice copywriting as well as the most recent topic-specific information. If, however, a module theme or module content doesn't meet you or your customer’s needs, company culture or brand standards, we can discuss ways to fix that. Let's work together to create a customization plan that fits your timeline and budget.
Is the Frank IT Change Kit™ only for IT projects?
No way! Founded in 2005 – with roots in ERP and HCM implementation change and communications – the Frank IT Change Kit has expanded to include common digital and business transformation initiatives facing enterprises today. All with the goal of making employee communications easier, more efficient and more effective.
How does THE KIT pricing work?
- INTERNAL COMPANY USE (PROJECT TEAMS, INTERNAL COMMS DEPARTMENTS, ETC.): Each module is priced at a one-time fee of $1500 per module, in one theme of your choice, for unlimited usage within your entire company. This fee also includes a module-specific User Guide, 17 Frank Change Readiness tools, stock photography license and a 60-minute virtual training for you and your team.
- IP PURCHASERS / RESELLERS (TECH COMPANIES, SIs, CHANGE CONSULTING FIRMS, ETC.): The IP of each module is priced at a one-time fee of $15,000 per module, in one theme of your choice, for unlimited usage across your entire customer base (past, present and future). This fee also includes a white-labeled module-specific User Guide, 17 white-labeled Change Readiness tools, stock photography license, one (1) 90-minute virtual Sales Enablement training for your Sales & Marketing team and one (1) 90-minute Usage training for your Delivery team.
what are the module usage limits?
- INTERNAL COMPANY USE (PROJECT TEAMS, INTERNAL COMMS DEPARTMENTS, ETC.): Each purchased module includes Unlimited Usage across your entire company – including additional divisions, sub-divisions and subsidiaries – in perpetuity. In addition, there are NO renewal fees.
- IP PURCHASERS / RESELLERS (TECH COMPANIES, SIs, CHANGE CONSULTING FIRMS, ETC.): The IP of each purchased module includes Unlimited Usage across your entire customer base – past, present and future – in perpetuity. In addition, there are NO renewal fees.
Can I purchase the same module in MULTIPLE themes?
Absolutely. If a module is available in more than one theme (most are), you can purchase the same module in multiple themes. This is helpful for large companies with multiple divisions or internal businesses or for Resellers with customers in different industries. Examples:
- INTERNAL COMPANY USE (PROJECT TEAMS, INTERNAL COMMS DEPARTMENTS, ETC.): Say your company is implementing a new ERP system across your entire enterprise, however, perhaps you have a different “office” culture than your “manufacturing plants” or perhaps you have two different businesses with different brands. If this is the case, you may want different campaign themes to ensure you’re speaking your employees’ language. NOTE: The pricing, deliverables and usage all apply for each additional theme purchased (one-time fee of $1500 per module per theme for unlimited usage / distribution within your entire company, in perpetuity).
- IP PURCHASERS / RESELLERS (TECH COMPANIES, SIs, CHANGE CONSULTING FIRMS, ETC.): Say you’re a System Integrator (SI) for a specific HCM platform, however, you have customers in diverse industries. Purchasing the HCM module, for example, in multiple themes gives your customers a choice of campaign “look” to fit their brand or culture. NOTE: The pricing, deliverables and usage all apply for each additional theme purchased (one-time fee of $15,000 per module per theme for unlimited usage / distribution across all customers, past, present and future, in perpetuity).
How do I get started?
- INTERNAL COMPANY USE (PROJECT TEAMS, INTERNAL COMMS DEPARTMENTS, ETC.): Find and purchase your desired module(s) under the SHOP link above. Each purchased module is then immediately delivered directly to your inbox via ZIP file containing all ready-made communication materials, a module-specific User Guide and 17 Frank Change Readiness tools. Purchase includes unlimited usage and stock photography license. PLUS: upon purchase, a Frank coach will contact you to set up a 60-minute virtual training for you and your team if you so desire.
- IP PURCHASERS / RESELLERS (SYSTEM INTEGRATORS, CHANGE CONSULTING FIRMS, ETC.): Contact us now! Let's discuss your project, company or customer needs, goals and objectives ... and how the Frank IT Change Kit IP (Intellectual Property) can help.